Life on your terms
Wellness begins the minute you step through our door. Cranberry Park at Clio is proud to offer you a variety of care services. Our assisted living includes help with day to day tasks to support your independent lifestyle. Our respite program, on the other hand, can be as simple as helping you get back on your feet after elective surgery. Exploring our levels of care is an important step to understanding all that Cranberry Park has to offer. See what fits you or your loved one’s needs best, we’ll take care of the rest.
Choosing a place to call home is no small matter. Because home is more than a place; it’s a state of mind. Cranberry Park at Clio, offers a superior selection of assisted living options that allow you to live your life the way you want to continue living it, with conviviality, autonomy, and most importantly, security. Cranberry Park prides itself on a unique “community” approach to assisted living that mixes concierge lifestyle service with incomparable medical care. Our neighborhood living boasts intimate, well-appointed settings that pulse with a true spirit of community and caring. Mingle when you want; enjoy your own company when you want.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Dining room experience for all meals
- Assistance with medication management
- Special recreational programs/outings
- Inviting living room atmosphere outside of individual living space/ home-like amenities
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Taking on the care of a loved one is a feat of compassion and responsibility. You want your loved one to enjoy the care and company that only family can provide. But modern life, with all of its complexities and demands, can feel like a powerful tide opposing your best intentions and sapping the energy you need to fulfill your duties. Cranberry Park at Clio offers signature respite care that allows you to relax and recharge while your loved one receives the best of care in well-appointed, homey surroundings. Take a pause. Take a vacation. Let Cranberry Park help you to keep giving the best of care your loved one so richly deserves.
Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory loss can be difficult for everyone. You don’t have to go through it alone. Our experts are here to help.
Care Services Offered:
- Attentive and trained staff members – 24 hours per day
- Emergency call systems in each suite and bath
- Transportation to appointments*
- Respite Care and Services in fully furnished suites for short stays
- Medication Management
- Home Cooked Meals
- Snack and Coffee Bar (available 24/7)
- On-Site Laundry
- Flat Screen TVs Throughout Common Areas
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Housekeeping Services
- Life Enrichment Program
- Beauty Salon
- Medication Management
- Guest Meals and Private Dining Room Available
- Convenient One-Story Design